We are working with a well known Australian Software Company who are looking to add a Senior Support Engineer and a Support Engineer to their team.
This is a Global business who have experienced significant growth over the past few years and are passionate about helping businesses and organisations perform better, innovate and drive transformation through data and analytics.
The role will be hands-on, leading a team responsible for managing customer incidents and issues as well as delivering high-quality outcomes by following best practice processes and procedures. In addition to the management of escalations, the position will assist with root cause diagnosis and identification.
Ideally, for the Senior Support Engineer, you will have -
- Proven experience working in a Team Lead capacity.
- Strong technical skills across Telecommunications Networks.
- Strong experience with IP routing technologies (Cisco predominately).
- Strong experience working with Global Offices / Teams
- Outstanding communication skills with a proactive and engaging personality.
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are logged and resolved within agreed service levels and quality standards.
- Assist with high priority incidents and participate in problem resolution.
- Support and monitor existing infrastructure, perform preventative maintenance work as well as other regular system administration activities.
- Establishing strong working relationships with a good mix of reactive and proactive support.
- Support and managing client server and network infrastructure.
- Maintain all internal documentation (procedural and technical).
- Experience in a complex enterprise network environment.
- Proven experience supporting and maintaining a business critical network environment.
- Solid Cisco experience – switching, routing, WAAS, ASA, wireless, UCCX/UCCE. CCNA/CCNP, Cisco Routing and Switching, Cisco ASA
- Solid experience with Server Administration (Linux and Windows)
- Proven experience around Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts and use of toolsets such as Bitbucket/GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, NexusPro and Artifactory.
- Understanding of wireless design principals
- Exposure to multiple wireless vendors (HPE/Aruba, Ruckus, Aerohive, Fortinet/Meru, Xirrus, Meraki)
- Exposure to configuration and/or support onboarding platforms
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills and a load of common sense
- Good understanding of Agile methodology