LEAD Agile Scrum Master
- Lead Role In An Enterprise Level Company
- Amazing Culture With Strong Career Growth
- Long-Term Rolling Contract Paying Top $$$
- Work With The Best Engineers In Sydney
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- 4-5+ years in a fully fledged Scrum Master role
- Experience working in digital environments
- Experience leading agile scrum masters on large projects
- Solid experience delivering large-scale enterprise level projects
- Own and manage the scrum process
- Facilitate meetings and ceremonies
- Coach your team on a journey of continuous improvement
- Remove impediments and blockers for the team
- Run standard Agile ceremonies: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Strong collaborative development skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- Experience working within finance, trading or e-commerce beneficial
- An interest in Big Data & Cloud Technologies beneficial
This team is made up of some of the best Software Engineers, Architects, Automation Testers and Agile Business Analysts in Sydney. If you have solid experience as an Agile Scrum Master and have the skills to move into a Lead role - let's chat!
Please apply with a resume and feel free to add a cover letter or any additional info you feel beneficial.
Interviews will take place immediately and start dates are flexible across February or March 2018.
Please note: Australian Citizenship or PR is required to apply.