TheDriveGroup have engaged with a tech-driven business who are going through a Digital Transformation and as a result, are growing their tech team here in Sydney!
They have several new projects signed off for 2020 and require an experienced Solution Architect to work closely with and help lead their .Net team!
To be considered you must come from a .Net background and have recent Solution Architect experience.
Your role will focus on delivering high-level solutions and working closely with stakeholders across the business to help shape the future of a progressive agile organisation going through a very exciting time!
Your team is a very talented and passionate bunch of developers who work together in brand new modern Sydney CBD offices. They work in a collaborative environment and deliver world-class code and products in a booming industry! They also maintain a great work culture with flexible hours and excellent work/life balance.
- Recent experience in a Solution Architect role
- Background in .Net Technologies: C# ASP.Net, MVC, SQL etc
- Cloud Technologies - ideally Azure
- Across modern Software Development Principles
- Experience working in large and complex enterprise environments
- Experience with Security and Security Best Practices
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Strong experience with TDD / CI / CD / DevOps
- End to end project management, delivery, SDLC etc
- Able to research new and innovative solutions
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Experience working with stakeholders
Start date is ASAP but they are happy to wait for 1-2 weeks for notice periods.
This role is a 6-month contract role based in Sydney CBD.
PR / Citizenship is required to apply.