We are looking for a talented Lead Mobile Developer ( Android ) to join a tech savvy global product that is used by millions of people every day.
You will have overall responsibility for all Android technology within the Product team; leading and growing a team of talented Android developers (25%) and architecting and leading Android development and ensuring all of our delivery is flawless whilst constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible (75%).
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll be empowered to lead, mentor and motivate a bunch of talented developers, taking responsibility for ensuring the team flourishes and develops.
- You’ll be architecting and hands-on leading the development of new features and the next generation of this product.
- You’ll be the leading voice for Android within Product: steering change, evolving delivery as technologies emerge and fade, allowing us to refine capabilities.
- Leading, mentoring and motivating a talented team of developers.
- Leading hands-on development of well-architected applications.
- Collaborating with team members across all disciplines and practices.
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date with, and champion, all the latest technology and trends.
- Practiced developing product focused Android applications.
- Experienced coding in Kotlin and Java 8-9 against Android 8.1
- Knowledgeable about the application of Android supporting libraries and frameworks.
- Experienced with Android focused design patterns (MVP/MVVM).
- Practiced writing unit and UI testings, using JUnit, Mockito, Espresso.
- Fluent in material design and SOLID principles.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, who is keen to make sure they stay at the forefront of technology providing their customers with the best experience possible. You will have a great work-life balance as they offer a flexible working environment, a great salary, and options for the right person.