TheDriveGroup have engaged with a tech-driven business who are going through a huge Digital Transformation and as a result, are growing their tech team here in Sydney!
They have several new projects signed off for 2018 and require an experienced Solution Architect to work closely with and help lead their .Net teams across Australia!
To be considered you must come from a .Net background and have 5+ years recent Solution Architect experience.
Your role will focus on delivering high-level solutions and working closely with stakeholders across the business to help shape the future of a progressive agile organisation going through a very exciting digital transformation!
Your team is a very talented and passionate bunch of developers who work together in brand new modern Sydney CBD offices. They work in a collaborative environment and deliver world-class code and products in a booming industry! They also maintain a great work culture with flexible hours and excellent work/life balance.
- 5+ years in a Solution Architect role
- Background in .Net Technologies: C# ASP.Net, MVC, SQL etc
- Experience working in large and complex enterprise environments
- End to end project management, delivery, SDLC etc
- Able to research new and innovative solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Team player
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum / TDD / CI / CD
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Background/experience in Finance / Trading
- Cloud Platforms - eg Azure
Start date is ASAP but they are happy to wait for 4+ weeks for notice periods.
This role is full-time offering up to $150k + an annual bonus.
PR / Citizenship is required but 457 visa holders may also be considered.