You'll need to be fluent in many aspects of digital - creative, content, functionality, and technology - not just the ability to manage quality, timescales, and budgets. Ideally, you'll have 2-3 years digital agency experience where you will have built up the necessary production and project management skills and been exposed to all aspects of the project lifecycle.
You will be responsible for leading multiple projects and teams from inception to delivery. You will produce clear, concise and realistic project and resource planning documentation, and be comfortable in taking the lead to make critical scheduling decisions at pace. You will also accurately anticipate, mitigate, and communicate any risks to projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a rapidly growing industry and would be perfect for a project manager with a passion for directing and managing highly contemporary digital design and technology solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Support the Lead Producer in the development of company processes
- Bringing new contractors up to speed on our project processes and expectations
- Sourcing external production resources for projects as required
- Briefing production resources on projects we are working on and what is expected to be produced by the production resources, in what timeframe, to what budget
- Quality assurance of project deliverables – making sure that any project leaving our doors is of the highest quality standard
- Minimum 2 years relevant digital experience.
- Natural ability to establish, maintain and build meaningful and genuine relationships with our client base and guide their decisions towards successful outcomes
- You have exceptional professional organisation and time management skills(staying on top of projects, ensuring clients are communicated to and are always aligned, ensuring that production resources achieve their tasks to date, within budget)
- Process orientated (being able to adhere to processes we have put in place as a business and innovate on the base we have created where necessary)
- Medium to large website and app design and development project management.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate group of people working on beautiful digital experiences for their clients. You will receive ongoing training, development and support as you progress through your role. This is an immediate need offering a quick interview process.