.Net Developer - CAMPBELLTOWN
We are currently working with a great Technology Company specialising in providing Data, Cloud Computing and Software Development Services, and Solutions to a range of different businesses and industries across Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking to add another .NET developer to their team.
The .NET developer will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a .NET position, who is looking to take the next major step in their career. The successful candidate will be joining a busy and experienced team with lots of new, exciting projects to work on, allowing you to hit the ground running working on interesting and challenging projects. The primary purpose of the .NET developer role will be the development and maintenance of web applications that underpin many of the operational processes that contribute to the business’s overall success.
- Must know: ASP.Net/C#/VB
- MVC 5.0+ / MVVM
- SQL 2008+ Knowledge and experienced
- HTML/CSS/JS – not an expert but enough to get out of trouble
- Experience with TFS/Git
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to work autonomously
Advantageous skills, the below are extremely beneficial;
- Educated to a degree level or higher
- Experience with the Entity framework or other ORM frameworks
- Azure web application hosting experience or knowledge
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
This is an immediate need and on offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development, and real career progression.