This is an amazing opportunity to work on an award-winning digital platform that will revolutionise the way customers interact and are able to access services with this well known Australian company. This is an exciting digital transformation project that is in its early stages and they are now looking for 4 Mid /Senior Mulesoft ESB developers to join the team on a permanent basis.
As a developer, you will work on the most innovative platforms, collaborate with users to capture requirements, as well as own the design, development, testing, operation, and maintenance of infrastructure platforms. You will ensure the platform engineering team work to standards and technical design.
Just as you believe in new approaches, you recognise that safe, reliable and fit services depend on good operational discipline. You like working at-pace but you love doing it right and then automating what you've done. You will operate in a dynamic and engineering focused environment, with the resources of one of the largest IT department and leading IT vendors at your fingertips. You are confident and comfortable working across cultures and always believe in learning new platforms, emerging technologies, approaches and techniques.
- Thorough understanding of object orientated software development and computing fundamentals.
- In depth knowledge of core Java JEE – using Spring, Hibernate (or Java API).
- Good technical and solution design skills.
- A background in Mulesoft / API /ESB / Java JEE.
- Good knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms/frameworks – e.g. Mulesoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, Layer7, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful.
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM, etc.
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL.
- Continuous integration, GoCD and Gradle useful.
- Has experience with a wide range of open source libraries/frameworks.
- A Bachelor's (or higher) degree from a recognized institute of higher learning, ideally focused in Computer Science, MIS/IT, Mathematics or a hard science.
- Experience working in a Cloud Environment using applications in Cloud providers, specialising in integration technologies & be proficient in the use of Mulesoft
- Experience in architecting, designing writing code and executing Mulesoft technical, analytical and configuration tasks.
- We really want people with experience in code versioning (such as GIT), automated deployment processes (such as Jenkins), experience in Agile (such SCRUM or KANBAN), appreciation of Agile software (such as JIRA or Team Foundation Server)