This is a unique opportunity to join an award winning and fast growing Information management consulting business, with offices around the world and a highly talented team of consultants who are passionate about delivering powerful next generation solutions and services to their clients.
In this role, you will be encouraged to influence and participate across all divisions using your technical capability and your experience in a customer facing, professional services environment to drive business development.
You will also have subject matter experts across Analytics/BI/IM to work with you in providing best of class solutions as well as mentoring an guidance to you and your team. Collaboration is key and with a highly incentivised environment, this business pulls together to ensure all teams are producing world class services to all clients across all divisions.
- Collaborate internally with Associate Directors to identify key growth areas across Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and Information Management Strategies with Key Clients
- Development of go-to-market value propositions with Industry and Sales teams
- Develop pre-sales collateral and relevant solution architecture
- Conduct high-level design and estimation information for input into clients business case
- Run Strategy and Roadmap sessions for clients as well as providing Architecture and Support whilst also delivering detailed designs, estimations and project plans.
- Lead the delivery teams in executing to the design
- Strong consulting/advisory lead engagements with clients and channel partners
- Ensure client satisfaction across the life cycle of opportunities
- Managing multiple client engagements
- You will have a passion for delivering world class solutions with the latest technologies across the Data Warehouse, ETL, Information Management & Business Intelligence domain.
- You will be a thought leader and have significant experience working across multiple industries from Banking, Retail, Telco, Government delivering solutions
- Proven track record of leading client sales presentations, putting forward Analytics/Big Data/BI domain specific information that drives new business opportunities
- You will have significant experience in analytics, data science and engineering, BI and project management including technologies, theories, or techniques
- You will look to work with the latest tools and technologies with experience across a range of products and platforms such as Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, SQL Server, Datastage, Informatica, Qlik, Tableau etc.
- Ability to engage with high level customers, manage budgets and oversee technical delivery, Helping clients identify business challenges and lead them on a journey to implement innovative solutions to deliver the right outcomes
- You will have an analytical mindset with a passion for solving complex problems with the latest technology.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high performing business that really rewards all the efforts of its consultants. You will the ability to shape and mould your team whilst being supported by all leaders from within the business. With one of the best in the world incentive platform, this role is a great career move as well as very competitive package wise.