- Position: Principal Cloud / DevOps Consultant
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate/Salary: $150-180k+ (+ Annual Bonus)
On Offer / Benefits:
- Join a high profile team of very talented & passionate engineers & cloud veterans
- Cloud / AWS / DevOps / CI / CD / Agile Environment
- Strong pipeline of work building complex cloud applications
- Work with the latest & greatest versions, tools, tech
- Flexible start & finish times - work from home on occasions
- High profile portfolio of clients and projects for you to take the lead on
If you are passionate about new and emerging tech and you stay ahead of the curve and keep up to date with the latest tools, frameworks, techniques etc - then you will fit in very well here.
This role requires an experienced Enterprise or Solution Architect, ideally from a strong Engineering background (Java, AWS, Golang, Node etc), who can work end to end designing, developing and delivering world-class solutions.
You will be responsible for multiple large-scale and complex enterprise projects so recent experience in a similar role working on enterprise level platforms/products is crucial.
Your previous roles may include DevOps Engineer, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Application Architect Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer, Principal Consultant, AWS Architect / Cloud Engineer etc
- Senior level experience as a Solution Architect or Cloud Architect
- Fluent with DevOps / CI / CD / Docker / Kubernetes
- Exposure to large scalable high volume/traffic/distributed systems
- Strong experience with Cloud Platforms - mainly Amazon Web Services (AWS) (and ideally AWS certified)
- Other cloud platforms - Azure/GCP a bonus but not required
- Agile / Scrum / JIRA
- Client facing or consulting experience
- Expose to any of the following a bonus: Big Data, Data Architecture, Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Experience working with blue chips clients in Banking, Finance, Trading, eCommerce, Telco etc
- Perfect communication skills (tech and non-tech) and a proven track record working closely with stakeholders.
Please note to apply for this role you MUST be in Australia with a valid work visa, PR or Citizenship. Overseas applicants will not be considered.
The role is a full-time role but we may also consider a contractor for 6-12 months if you tick all the boxes.
Interviews taking place this week and next so get in quick.