This is a permanent position based out of the companies Melbourne office.
About the role:
- As a Product Developer, you will aid the business in bringing new product offerings to the market.
- In the role, you will design, develop, prototype, test and troubleshoot new Fibre Optic Intrusion Detection Systems.
- You will also put together product specification and documentation, ensuring it is ready for the assembly and build process.
- The Product Developer will also assist in creating specifications for system and software requirements.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Electronics or similar.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a Fibre Optic focused Product Development role.
- Experience in benchmarking, testing and troubleshooting new products.
- Any experience working with optical or other advanced technology measurement systems will be beneficial.
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Matthew@thedrivegroup.com.au
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee