We are currently looking for an experienced project coordinator to join a growing team who have just won a five-year piece of work. This will be a pivotal role working closely with the leadership team to manage the planning, resourcing, and delivery across different streams within the program of work. This is a brand new piece of work and the opportunity to join at the very beginning and help with the successful and timely delivery of this piece of work.
- Develop and manage project plans for projects within each product as well as ad-hoc work as it arises. Many of the products are expected to operate in parallel through different phases.
- Monitor and manage staff resource usage for the team which includes a broad cross-section of professionals (Technology, statistics, management consulting and clients). Team members will have other commitments and hence are not expected to be 100% utilised on the client contract. Coordination with overall firm-wide resource management processes will be essential.
- Foster strong communications between the project team members, contributing to teamwork and overall successful delivery of client work.
- Monitor and manage project risk in relation to key aspects such as resourcing, communications, billing, quality, and completion.
- Coordination across the teams of the delivery of all project management function which underpin and product development.
- Focus on process improvement in relation to overall project management (AGILE and Prince 2 understanding ideal) use of project management resource such as JIRA.
- Coordinate, with administrative support staff, the scheduling of project meetings, both internal and client. Manage the preparation of meeting agendas, papers & minutes.
- Support the development of reports and presentation materials.
- Full product life cycle involvement - Participate in the early stages of product development.
- Understanding and representing user needs while supporting the development team to execute against the agreed goals.
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Working with the business owner and the team in the development phase of various products, overall product design, sketch out wireframes and solutions including front end, with the team.
- Supporting business owner and the team to write users stories, perform acceptance testing, capture customer feedback and participate in product demos.
- Organizing and facilitating meetings.
In return, you will be offered a great career opportunity working with a well-known insurance company who are going through another period of growth. They have a great company culture, team events, company outings, ongoing training and development and a real opportunity to work with people that are passionate about what they do.