This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a large, growing business and work on some truly exciting stuff!
About the role -
- As a Senior Actuarial Analyst, your time will be split across Actuarial Pricing for General Insurance & Life Insurance products, as well as Analytics & Insights
- Your work will help support the product team with both pricing strategy and ad-hoc pricing queries
- The Senior Actuarial Analyst will redesign and develop the valuation model to a Machine Learning model
- You will support and mentor Junior Analysts as and when needed to aid the business in its continuous growth
- The successful candidate will use Machine Learning and Statistical Models to deliver actionable Insights
- To be considered, it is essential that you have an academical qualification in an Actuarial field
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience working in an Analytics focused position
- A strong understanding of Machine Learning and Statistical Modelling will be necessary
- Previous experience of Actuarial Pricing within a finance or insurance related environment will highly aid your application
- Experience with SQL and MS Excel is a requirement to be considered for the position
- Python or R experience or the ability to quickly learn both will be necessary
- Any experience as a technical reviewer of models such as GLM, Random Forests or k-means cluster will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with Agile, JIRA, and GIT will be a bonus, but is not needed to be considered
- An opportunity to join and influence a large business that is truly Data driven.
- A tonne of awesome benefits, including an onsite gym, free fruit, occasional free lunches, and massages!
- Work on some really exciting and interesting stuff, this business truly revolves around Data and they have huge amounts to work with!
If you are interested in the role or would like to hear more make sure you APPLY NOW!
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Data@thedrivegroup.com.au
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee