This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career as part of a large but supportive business.
About the role –
- As a Senior Data Analyst, you will provide insight and recommendations for proposed changed across the website derived from meaningful Web Analytics.
- The Senior Data Analyst will help establish a culture where key decisions are made based on the quality analysis of data.
- You will collaborate with a number of key stakeholders and teams across the business, including Technology, Merchandising, Marketing, and Finance.
- In the role, you will own the reporting process, including the creation and use of reporting templates to provide timely and live reporting.
- The Senior Data Analyst will help and assist other team members conducting usability testing
- To be considered for the Senior Data Analyst position, you must have at least 3-5 years’ Web Analytics experience.
- Strong experience with Adobe Analytics is an essential skill for this position.
- Additional experience with Adobe Target, Tableau, and Power BI will also be key to your success in the role.
- You will have the ability to gather and fully requirements from stakeholders and develop a solution to deliver expected results.
- As you will be working with multiple teams across the business, excellent stakeholder management skills are necessary.
Follow Us On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee