Multiple Contracts - chance to work on high-value enterprise Cloud projects.
This high growth and award-winning company are looking to add a number of DevOps contractors to their team, due to a number of recent projects being signed off.
On Offer / Benefits:
- Join a high profile team of very talented & passionate Cloud Engineers
- Agile / CI / CD Environment
- Work out of brand new offices in Sydney
- Strong pipeline of NEW cloud projects
- GREAT work/life balance
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for technology and a dedicated drive that can help create and deliver innovative solutions to their customers.
You will be joining a highly dedicated team of passionate consultants and cloud engineers in a fun, creative, and innovative culture.
The ideal skill set (not all required to apply):
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong Kubernetes experience Ideal
- Experience with Cloud Security / Cloud Migrations / Cloud Services
- Cloud Platforms such as AWS or MS Azure (supported by industry certifications)
- Strong knowledge of API and Microservices
- CI / CD / Agile / DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing or consulting experience (beneficial)
- Background in Java applications/software development and design (beneficial)
- Exposure to Big Data, Data Architecture, Machine Learning or AI (beneficial)
Please apply or feel free to email John directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Work with us: www.TheDriveGroup.com.au
Follow us: @TheDriveGroup