This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join an established tech company who already have global reach!
Due to global success, they are looking to double their team over the next 12 months and require you to join them to help scale and grow their products to the next level!
We are looking for a very strong Senior Full Stack Developer who has either worked in a Golang focused role or has maybe been working with NodeJS, PHP or Python and maybe has 1-2 Golang projects under their belt commercially or on the side. ReactJS experience would also be beneficial but not crucial.
This is a key position and will be 2IC for this team so requires someone who has the technical experience, drive, and leadership acumen to help steer product development and technical delivery successfully through a lean/agile product development process.
What they can offer:
- Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in AU!
- Exposure to global and successful large scale products!
- New Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects in the pipeline!
- Well established and very well funded business with a start-up vibe!
- 2IC role working closely with a CTO and a very high-performance team!
- New modern CBD offices fully kitted out!
- Tech-driven culture with fun/flexible work environment!
- Plenty of team days out and social events!
- New tech, tools, equipment etc!
- Great opportunity to get stuck into Golang all day!
- + More! The list goes on!
The Stack / Ideal Skills / Experience:
- Golang (or NodeJS)
- NoSQL, MongoDB
- HTML5, CSS3 (Sass), Webpack
- ReactJS, Redux
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Agile, Jira, Bitbucket
- MVC, RESTful Web Services
- Scalability, Performance
- Unit Testing
We’re looking for someone who’s excited about the prospect of helping scale an engineering team and global company, and define the next steps of the product whilst working in a business that has funding to invest in significant growth, innovation and R&D!
This is a role signed off and ready to go with a start date of October or November 2019.
We are really looking for someone who isn't all about the money and more focused on finding someone who lives and breathes tech and wants to learn, grow, develop and build great things with great people!
It’s a seriously exciting time to join this business, so if you are an aspiring Golang Developer who is driven, passionate about new tech, loves to learn new things and want to help solve interesting problems - get in touch today!
Follow Us On Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee!