Working on a 3-year brand new piece of work, you will be tasked with the implementation of a revenue management capability for a particular area of the business.
Tasked with managing the project from the start, key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the business to understand key requirements and capabilities.
- Evaluating products in the market and deciding which product is best suited to the business.
- Completing tenders with vendors
- Manage the implementation of the product.
- 10 years of Project Management experience
- Worked with both agile and waterfall environments
- Previous revenue management experience is an advantage
- Experience with analytics, logistic, statistical analysis is highly looked upon
- Strong stakeholder management skills up to c-level.
- 12-month contract - extensions highly likely
- Opportunity to begin a brand new piece of work
- Immediate start
- Great team culture/environment
- Fantastic rate
Please apply via Seek and we will be in touch immediately to have a confidential chat with you asap!