We are looking for 4 x Senior QA's to join a greenfield project starting in January.
As a Senior QA you will be working alongside other Software Engineers, Project Managers, and Software Architects in order to shape and implement the technology and product deliverables that will drive this product forward.
You will be well skilled at being able to ask the right questions taking full requirements and briefs, drilling down to make sure that you have all the answers and leave nothing open to interpretation.
A can-do attitude and out-of-the-box thinking will be prerequisites!
Must Have Experience:
- 5+ years in QA support for end-to-end product or feature development (includes contributing to the acceptance criteria, estimation, and flagging risks)
- Different levels of testing (unit, integration, acceptance, exploratory)
- Define quality goals in a project or team and measuring these
- Fast-paced role working on multiple initiatives at any given point in time
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Mobile App Testing (Android and iOS)
- API Testing using Postman/Newman and Automation Testing
- Architecting test automation solution in Agile Delivery Model for - Android and iOS (eg. Appium etc) - APIs (eg, Restful, Newman etc)
- CI/CD tools ( e.g. Jenkins )
- Dynamic Agile environment with a strong focus Automation First approach that complements continuous delivery
- Exposure to cloud technologies (eg AWS ) and BDD / TDD
- Automation of Web Application
This is an immediate need with the opportunity to start in February.