A global company with a trophy cabinet stocked to the brim with awards is looking for an amazing UX Designer. This business is iconic, innovative and produces amazing products that are seen, used by, and influences, millions of people across the globe!
You will join and be part of a highly collaborative and integrated agile Product team, working alongside Product Managers and other designers as well as members of other teams such as copywriters, marketing, analysts, developers, and testers.
You will have a strong customer focus, help in prioritizing work activities coming in from the strategic roadmap, and oversee the product definition process.
- Participate in and design user experience research and usability studies
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Present design solutions including rationale to stakeholders
- Conduct usability testing
- Revising design solutions based on customer feedback
- Create and share documentation of UX progress, updates, and findings within the team and across the organization
- Championing customer needs at all opportunities
- 5+ years previous experience in a UX / Web Design role
- A passion for UX and drive to progress and make the role their own
- Experience of responsive web design
- Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/Sketch/Pen and Paper, etc
- Working with latest tools and tech
- Flexible working environment
- True start-up culture
- State of the art offices
- Casual dress code
- Career progression