They are looking for a highly skilled Systems Engineer, ideally with CCTV experience to join the team on a 1 year, fixed term contract with extension opportunities. This will be treated as a permanent position, with all the benefits of a permanent role included, such as paid annual leave, sick leave and more.
About the position -
- As a System Engineer, you will be working on a large scale upgrade and maintenance project of CCTV cameras & systems.
- The scope is to upgrade analogue cameras and CCTV systems to IP systems & IP cameras.
- You will also be implementing Storage Area Network systems and a cutting edge Video Analytics solution.
- Throughout your time as a System Engineer, you will work on several other projects, albeit with similar technology.
- To be considered for this position, you will be 3+ years' experience as a Systems Engineer or similar.
- You will also have a Degree or significant experience in Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Electro-Technology.
- Extensive commercial experience working with CCTV systems and Video Management Software is necessary.
- You will have an excellent end to end ability working with IP Networks, MS Windows Systems, and VMware vSphere Systems.
- Exposure to enterprise systems such as Windows Domain, Enterprise Level Endpoint Protection, Monitoring Platforms, Microsoft server, L2/L3 switches, Firewalls, and VMware vSphere will significantly aid your application.
- Experience with Powershell & Python Scripting, as well as SQL is a plus.
- An understanding and exposure to Fiberchannel and iSCSI SAN System is a bonus but by no means necessary.
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Matthew@thedrivegroup.com.au or 0477 622 408
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee