This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leader on one of Australia's largest and most recognised projects.
About the role:
- As a VMS & CCTV Engineer, you will be responsible for System Design, Integration, Configuration, Testing and Commissioning
- You will be focusing on the Genetec VMS, as well as IP CCTV cameras for a major tunnel and motorway project
- In the role, you will work with the Design Manager to develop designs and subsystems on an ad-hoc basis
- You will review technical information, quotes, specifications etc. provided by 3rd party vendors
- Work to the scope of the contract at all times, ensuring all work done is completed to the highest level of quality
- You will be Degree qualified in an Engineering or Technology focused field, such as Electronics, IT, Telco etc.
- Previous experience (3+ years) working with VMS Systems, ideally Genetec but others will also be considered
- You will also have at least a solid understanding of IP CCTV, both in terms of the cameras themselves, and the overall system
- Automatic Video Incident Detection systems experience will also be highly regarded
- Experience on ITS projects, specifically tunnel or motorway related will significantly aid your application but is not needed
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Matthew@thedrivegroup.com.au
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee