This is a 6-month contract position with possible extensions.
About the role:
- As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work with key stakeholders and teams across multiple brands
- You will help facilitate the technical requirements, solution designs and integration designs for the digital transformation
- This will be a Data-oriented role, where you will be running SQL queries
- You will also work closely with the Data Engineer, and ensure Data is ready for reporting and visualisation
- The Technical Business Analyst will also hold complex conversations about Data with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- To be considered, you must have at least 4 years' experience in a Technical Business Analyst working across complex projects
- Excellent SQL skills will be essential to be considered, as this is a heavily Data focused position
- Experience developing system solution and integration designs will be required
- Database and cloud storage experience is necessary, ideally, you will also have experience with a cloud data platform (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and Tableau will also be highly regarded
Our client is conducting interviews immediately, so if you wish to be considered, get your application in ASAP!
For extra information, please contact Matthew Cook via Data@thedrivegroup.com.au
Follow Us On Linkedin:https://www.linkedin.com/company/thedrivegroup For The Latest Tech News, New Jobs & Our $1000 'Introduce A Friend' Referral Fee