This is a unique opportunity that doesn't come around very often!
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and the Head of Technology you will help identify new business opportunities within the business then bring them to life.
You will be able to understand internal business needs and design effective technology solutions, working closely with tech-savvy marketing teams you will work with them to advise on the validity of the solution, complexity, timing, effort, costs etc.
You will be highly innovative and have an entrepreneurial mindset and will be able to present solution designs to both the business, senior management, and cross-functional team.
This will be a Tech role partnering to look at new to business opportunities internally.
Key role requirements:
- At least 5 years in IT/Technology with a technical background (such as a developer).
- Strong stakeholder communication & presentation skills
- Experience pitching concepts and funding requests
- Strong Tech industry knowledge, particularly with marketing related technology
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with deploying proof of concept type implementations
- Good planning & interpersonal skills
- Agile background, experience running a small dev team.
- Experience with start-up style approach in corporate environments
- Good understanding a technology supplier on-boarding (procure approach) in large corporates
- Good understanding of key cybersecurity concepts such as customer data privacy, secure coding, access controls, and technology supplier security reviews in general IT
On offer are a highly competitive salary, a passionate team, and a real career path in a highly innovative and tech-focused organisation.