They are currently seeking a technical project manager to join their team of designers, developers and testers, to ensure that their products are delivered on time, on budget
and to the satisfaction of all included parties.
- Analyse and scope out the requirements of new products.
- Attend key meetings and document meeting minutes.
- Develop and implement project management plans.
- Budgeting of resources, money and time for current and upcoming projects.
- Coordinate between multiple cross functional team and bridge any communication gaps between developers, designers and testers.
- Maintain project reports and documents.
- Report project updates and progress to upper management and key stakeholders.
- Follow industry best practice, and explore new ideas by upgrading your skills, tools and approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and no-technical individuals.
- Ability to analyse projects and write an effective SRS.
- Knowledge of the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK).
- Experience working in both waterfall and agile environments.
- Proven experience with managing IT projects and understand the common problems that can occur during the SDLC. (Eg: Scope creep, change request, technical debts, etc)
- Proven experience delivering project successfully on time, on budget, and to specification.
- Ability to develop strategies for different phases of a project to keep it on track.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a deadline.
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to motivate a team and manage team conflict.
- Previous experience working in and agency or in a face paced environment would be highly desirable.
- Great opportunities for career growth and progression.
- Table tennis, pool table, and games area.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Walking distance to public transport and shopping centres.
- Sate of the art large office space.