Ideally, you will have some recruitment or sales experience and have found that you thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
We partner closely with early-stage start-ups in hyper-growth mode, through to Enterprise clients who are looking to build high-performance technology teams using the latest technologies.
While it's essential to have excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to build effective partnerships, you'll also need to be both task-focused and goal-driven, with a high degree of resilience. We will expect you to achieve your targets while consistently delivering first-class service to our clients and candidates.
Working in a team structure with like-minded professionals, you will focus on the delivery of a high level of service and client management to help our clients and candidates fulfil their employment and career needs. Each day you'll face challenges which will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so will gain the rewards and recognition for the contributions you personally make to the growth of the business.
Ideally, you will be skilled, driven and creative with high enthusiasm for identifying and closing talent. You are business savvy, autonomous and understand that the quality of the talent you identify contributes to the long-term success of the business.
On any given day, you will:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process with candidates and clients, from sourcing to placement and aftercare
- Consistently attract qualified candidates and build strong networks and relationships
- Develop new business; target clients relevant to our focus, while keeping an eye on market trends and approaching clients in new, growing industries
- Attend customer meetings off-site to further develop business partnerships
- Develop sales and management skills - improve on business development techniques, relationship building, negotiation skills, networking, etc.
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database.
- Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools across different verticals in the software engineering space
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc
- Search social networking databases/ forums/groups for active and passive candidates.
- 1+ years professional experience, startup and/or sales experience preferred
- You're deeply customer service-driven and communicate clearly and professionally
- You're organised and work with a strong sense of urgency
- You're a self-starter, disciplined and driven
- You have a degree
- You are able to demonstrate interest and ability to network with social media
- You have a good understanding of how search works online
- A huge interest personally in the latest technological trends and ideas
- And a sincere interest in a career in sales
- Transparent career progression plan with clear goals to your next promotion
- Uncapped commission structure
- On target earnings for your first year, $80,000 - $120,000
- Great Trainees can move quickly to consultant roles - OTE $150,000 - $180,000 1st Year
- Fine dining at top restaurants for high performers
- Incentive trips
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Team focused environment
- Select your own new equipment - mac / laptop etc
- Flexible hours / work life balance
- Casual dress code
- Unlimited red bull & beer fridge
- + much more!