We're seeking a UI/UX Designer to join an elite team who are forward-thinking problem-solvers for the design and delivery of next-generation platform solutions and prototypes. You will be part of a core team working on Greenfield projects for the business.
We're looking for self-starters, those who can work independently with, and across teams. We want you to develop knowledge and skills on multiple tools & platforms, but we also want you to educate others on the capabilities and constraints of what you know.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will have the opportunity to get involved in interesting projects and work with a team of highly skilled and motivated designers.
- Collaborate with product management and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Conceptualise original ideas, with an emphasis on simplicity and user-friendliness.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Have an understanding of data, data visualisation and the application of artificial intelligence
Desired Skills and Experience:
Please be sure to include your online portfolio with your application to be considered for an interview.
- Excellent visual design skills. You get UX and UI and what makes them different skills.
- Ability to visualize flow-charts, mockups, wireframes, and site maps.
- Ability to create high fidelity interactive prototypes using Adobe Suite, Sketch and Invision.
- Experience working on mobile and web applications.
- A demonstrated passion for User Experience Design.
- A comprehensive online portfolio of your own work.
- Creative problem-solving skills to understand user needs, business goals and translate them into a good design
- Communication skills; must be articulate, professional and a team player
If you like the sound of working with cutting-edge technologists and designers and want to join a company where your hard work will be rewarded then make sure you APPLY NOW!