TheDriveGroup: Driven by Technology, Powered by People.
We are a young and ambitious specialist technology solutions consultancy on a mission to become the no1 tech recruitment company in Australia!
Due to success and client acquisition, we are growing our team again and have an opportunity for an awesome marketing specialist to join and help build out our core marketing function.
About The Role:
As our first Marketing Coordinator, you'll work closely with our People & Ops Manager and help take our Marketing & Communications to the next level! As you develop, you'll have opportunities to work directly with our founders, customers, and clients and help generate key results across a variety of platforms and campaigns.
- Content Strategy & Planning (Social Media, Email etc)
- Marketing Coordination & Planning
- Content Creation (Design, Video, Canva etc)
- Event Marketing & Management (Meetups, Online Talks etc)
- Customer & Client Management (EDM, etc.)
- Market Research & SEO
- & more!
What Will Set You Apart:
We want to hear from you if:
- You have started a career in marketing or have recently graduated with a degree in marketing, business, communications, or another related area.
- You describe yourself as both smart and great with people.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You love creative problem-solving using whatever tools you have at your disposal. You have a bit of a creative brain :)
- You love wearing many hats, have solid time-management skills, and love to take ownership of your work and can 'make it happen!'
- You are a bit of a social media guru.
- You have hands-on experience in one or more digital marketing channels (Social, SEO, Advertising, EDMs, Marketing Automation etc).
- You genuinely enjoy helping others and want to change lives!
We hire people who are determined and we favour ability over experience, so if you do not tick all of the above, but feel you are who we are looking for, feel free to reach out and impress us :)
What We Can Offer:
This is a rare opportunity for someone to get in early and join a successful scaling company whilst we are still young and you can really carve out your own career and path!
On top of this, we have a lot of other perks such as:
- Work in an awesome TEAM environment with a startup culture!
- Training, support and external training if required
- Brand new (very cool) Surry Hills offices surrounded by the best bars, pubs & cafes in Sydney!
- Flat structure / No bulls**t / no office dramas!
- 100% collaboration / Work with other high performers on the same mission
- Perform & work your own hours/ WFH available
- Casual Fridays every day! Shorts, T-shirts, Jeans, Tuxedo - it's up to you!
- Pet-friendly office - bring your dog to work!
- Brand new equipment - Stand Up Desks, New Apple Mac, curved screens etc
- Never-ending drinks fridge - Redbull, beer, wine etc
- Extra paid days off including your Birthday
- Monthly TEAM Lunch Club @ the best restaurants in Sydney!
- Team days out, and annual team trip!
- + plenty more!
Our team like to stay pretty fit and active, attend the gym/workout/yoga and take part in events such as Spartan and City2Surf (when we can) - but we also like to eat out, drink together, and have lots of fun :)
If you like the sound of what we do, how we work, and think you would fit in well here - let's chat!
**This role is flexible and we can consider part-time or full-time applications**