** New Role / New Team / Digital Transformation **
Due to growth and new projects our client is looking for an experienced AEM Developer to join a brand new AEM team based here in Australia!
Ideally, you will be Sydney-based, but they're open to people all over AU or even NZ - and you can be 100% remote and WFH if you wish.
Interviews will take place immediately (quick turnaround via Zoom) and start dates will ideally be in October or November 2021!
There is a huge amount of work here and lots of new projects in the pipeline so career progression to Architect and/or a Tech Lead is also on offer for the right individual.
To be successful you should have experience working across most of the below:
- AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- REST APIs
- TDD / Unit Testing
- JIRA and Confluence
- Perfect Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Experience with Enterprise Level Projects
- Front End Ability / Angular / React.js
- Adobe Cloud, Analytics, Target, Tag Manager etc
- High Profile Name/Brand
- ASX Listed Company
- Stable Work Environment
- Long Term Projects
- Enterprise Level Work
- Market Leader / Top Tech Team
- Agile / DevOps Culture
- Relaxed & Fun Team Culture
- Flexible Hours & 100% Work From Home
- Quick Interview Process (Video)
- Plenty Of Social / Team Events (When Possible)
- HUGE learning and development potential (training, support, management pathway)
- + Much More!
This will start as a fully remote role with the option to work in their Sydney office if you wish.
Interviews taking place via Video Call ASAP so get in touch today!
Note: We have a full JD and are happy to discuss all the details with anyone who is interested and suitable.
If you have any questions or would like to chat please feel free to email James directly 24/7 on: email@example.com
Thanks for reading!