TheDriveGroup: Driven by Technology, Powered by People.
We are a young and ambitious specialist technology solutions consultancy, focused on mutual partnerships and long-term relationships.
Due to high demand, we are expanding the business and growing our teams in Sydney & Melbourne!
We have multiple openings for:
- Recruitment Consultants
- Senior Consultants
- Principal Consultants
- Billing Team Leaders
The Role/Our Company:
This is a rare opportunity for someone to get in early and join a successful scaling company whilst we are still young and you can really carve out your own career and path!
What Do We Offer?
- TOP Commission Structure (Up To 50%) / Annual Bonus / HUGE Earning potential!
- Flat structure / No bulls**t / no office dramas!
- 100% collaboration / Work with other high performers on the same mission
- Defined career path / Work towards Team Lead, Manager & Director
- Perform & work your own hours/work from home
- Casual Fridays every day! Shorts, T-shirts, Jeans, Tuxedo - it's up to you!
- Cool Surry Hills offices surrounded by the best bars, pubs & cafes in Sydney
- Pet-friendly office - bring your dog to work!
- Choose your own equipment - Stand Up Desks, New Apple Mac, curved screens, wireless headsets etc
- Never-ending drinks fridge - Redbull, beer, wine etc
- Extra paid days off including your Birthday
- Paid Recharge Day In Mental Health Week!
- Monthly Lunch Club, Quarterly Individual and Team Targets
- Annual competition/team trip! (eg Skiing or Las Vegas)
- And our favourite - unlimited Holiday!!
With a combination of high commission and company incentives, there is never a dull day.
Worried about what area you will work in - don't worry. We have not broken down the market into small areas where you will be limited to a small market/desk - you will be given a good chunk of the pie, able to work across multiple markets and dual desk if you wish.
Oh ye, we also have NO KPI's. So don't worry about someone watching over your shoulder checking on your calls and how many interviews you have locked in for the week. Everyone runs their own business here and we all work as a team on the same mission!
About You / what we are looking for:
You're comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, and can juggle 10 tasks at once.
You can thrive in a start-up culture and move at pace - but you also see the finer details and do things honestly and correctly.
Above all - you enjoy helping others and want to help change people's lives for the better!
We would love for you to have some experience working in a tech-focused recruitment role - but we favour ability over experience, so we would be happy to support someone to make the switch from another recruitment sector into technology!
Unrivalled ambition and razor-sharp focus are what makes our team so distinctive, and as you may have realised already, our consultants all share one distinguishing quality, which is - Drive!
We're all highly driven and work very hard as a team on the same mission - but we also have fun and laugh a lot along the way!
Our team likes to stay pretty fit and active, attend the gym/yoga/workouts and take part in events such as Spartan and City2Surf.
But we also like to eat out, drink and have fun every now and then.
We also support a number of charities and we give back as much as we can!
If you like the sound of what we do, how we work and think you would fit in well here - let's chat!
How to apply / next steps:
- Shoot through a resume or the link to your Linkedin profile
- A cover letter is optional but would help us get to know you
- Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or eligibility to work full-time in Australia is required (Visa transfers available for the right person).
- Nobody likes "interviews" so if you look like you have what it takes then we will give you a call or grab a coffee.
- If you haven't moved companies or updated your resume for a while, feel free to just drop us an email and tell us a bit about yourself instead. Contact James on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, due to the high amount of applications we receive, we can only contact successful applicants.
- We look forward to hearing from you :)